Over Band Magnetic Seprattor
Suspension Type Permanent Over Band Magnetic Separator is developed to remove tramp metal from the product carried by vibratory feeders, belt, or inclined planes. These are mainly used to safeguard machine such as shedders, Crushers, others and to remove ferrous particles and purify the end product.
These Permanent Over band Magnetic Separator are used for an automatic removal of ferrous contamination. For other purposes, fixed permanent Suspension Type Magnets are more suitable
- Rubber Industry
- Paper & Pulp Industry
- Recycling Industry
- Coal Industry
- Quarry Industry
- Ceramic Industry
- Petroleum Industry
- Abrasive Industry
The design of the Over band Magnetic Separators, two U-section pieces are fixed on the Magnet by fastening ears and are supporting bearings of Drums. These are drums are equipped with shafts mounted on removable hubs. All the bearings are equipped with stakes for tightening the belt. The belts are driven by a reduction gear coupled to electric motor.
- Permanent magnetic suspension separators are made with powerful Strontium Ferrite magnets.
- Special magnet features and options:
- 2-Pulley construction
- Totally-enclosed, removable dust-proof housings for self-cleaning magnets
- Heavy, wear-resistant manganese steel bottom plate
- Permanent magnet - no power required
- Most effective for removal of tramp iron from materials carried over conveyors/ vibratory feeders or inclined planes.
- Can be suspended for Longitudinal or Transversal cleaning over the conveyor belt.
- Available in widths from 16" to 90"
- Easy to install, without modifying existing lines
- In-line and cross-belt separators allow automatic discharge of collected tramp iron into suitable receptacles
- Rugged, 100% duty cycle design and construction
- Low maintenance, easy installation and operation
The manufactured Over band magnetic separator has been developed to handle high volume product stream flows that exceed the limitations of standard permanent suspended magnets. These models are accessible in both, manual on/off or programmed, self cleaning framework structures. Electrical Power Supplies to work the magnets are likewise accessible and prescribed to guarantee legitimate electrical power is provided to the magnet.