The capacity of these tankers ranges between 10,000 litres and 15,000 litres. People are charge based on the distance to be travelled. The fee is between Rs1,050 and Rs1,400 per tanker
- Oil Industries
It is used for storage of water for irrigation, agriculture and as a fire extinguisher during fire hazards and for many other applications.
• It has an elliptical shape ensuring low centre of gravity.
• A sheet partition is provided for tank’s stability against jerks created by water during transportation.
• Inside and outside channel support gives it more rigidity.
• Easily transportable as it gets easily mounted/detached with chassis body.
• It facilitates easy and bulk transportation of water quickly and easily.
• Ladder of angle section for easily mounting on top of platform and 2 manholes for ease of cleaning in both compartments.